It’s easy to make your financial gifts to Beaver Valley Lutheran Church through our Give+/Simply Giving program. A number of our member families already use this program, and it has been a great blessing for us.
Give+/Simply Giving is a modern-day stewardship program. It’s a convenient, safe and simple way for individuals to make automatic payments through electronic funds transfer (EFT) directly from your checking or savings accounts.
Give+/Simply Giving Program is operated by Vanco Services, LLC, an industry leader in electronic payment solutions. Beaver Valley Lutheran Church has contracted with Vanco to provide this option for members and friends of our congregation to help support our ministry.
Would you like to begin using the Give+/Simply Giving Program? Choose one of two easy options.:
1) Use the form below to initiate a one-time gift or create an account to set-up and manage recurring gifts:
2) Or you may fill out an authorization form and give the completed form to the church office to initiate recurring payments from your checking or savings account.
Click on the link provided to download the form:
Vanco Authorization Form
Still have questions? For more information on the Give+/Simply Giving Program:
- YouTube Video: https://www.youtube.
- Vanco Give+: How it Works: Read more here: Vanco_GivePlus_Online_How_it_Works
- Call Vanco Services, LLC at 800-675-7430.
- Contact the church office at 605.582.3504.